Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Bringing Blogging Back

I'm gonna start blogging again for the entire summer, at least once a day, and I'm going to get rich, famous, and blowjobs from this blog- just watch. Every blog post will have an appropriate song preceding the post, giving my ardent fanbase something to listen to while I rant and rave about whatever I want to write about.



Goals of re-establishing the Last Bastion of Hope

Becoming a better writer- by forcing myself to blog, things such as my prose, sentence structure, and most notably spelling should improve as practice makes perfect.

Forming opinions- By putting time and effort into an attempt to prove a point, the point itself either becomes more validated through argument, or seems stupid when put into paragraphs.

Creation of an online persona- Through multiple blog posts, eventually certain themes will arise. For example, I am positive that within my next five blog posts, I will reference the awesomeness of LeBron James at least twice, if not more.

No comments:

Post a Comment