Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Stat Sucks

Statistics sucks. Never take Szabat; you'll never be able to seperate your z's from your t's. I can't believe I was convinced she was a fox the first Tuesday of the semester. Maybe, if she were a fox, her attendance policy wouldn't get abused like the lock on my dorm door, if by dorm door I mean bathroom door. (53 weeks is a long time to wait for anything; it's a 50 percent longer wait than an expecting mother) On a serious note; I've never seen a class so angrily hated by everyone from accounting to psychology to communication, although the comm majors just hate the idea of a real class.Maybe the answer lies within a full-time statistics department, maybe they just need better teachers, but here's a couple of comic strips to go along with my train of thought.






























No comments:

Post a Comment