Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

1. Write a bucket list. It's one of those things that I've been meaning to get around to for the longest time; yet I've never actually done it. One of these days I hope to get around to it.
2. Get back in decent shape. My physical need to get in shape has been hampered severely by the lack of an organized sport to keep me going. Without a long-term goal besides living past 30 and being in better shape than my brother, motivation is fleeting in this department.
3. Get my license.
4. Learn how to spell. Typing the majority of my college assignments online, I am amazed by my sheer inability to spell; hopefully, I can overcome this in the next year
5. Find happiness girl-wise. I was going to type get laid, but after 24 hours of chest pumping, getting laid once will just revert into the same banter about getting laid again. Nor would it be smart to type get a girlfriend, because that could lead to unhappiness as leashes tighten and whatnot. So I think just happiness girl-wise is a good resolution.
6. Stay open-minded. When I came to college, I told myself to be open-minded to everything. It led to mostly good things; more importantly, I haven't regretted anything.
7. Write on this blog more. I'm fully capable of finding one thing a day to write about; and while this blog probably won't be read by more than ten people ever, just writing things down that I'm thinking about is a good usage of my time- it also can't hurt my spelling problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment